Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!

Today we celebrated the 100th day!

We had a BLAST in kindergarten doing everything the 100 way!
We...
*Read "The 100th day of School"
*Drew pictures of what we will look like when we are 100 years old. (I had the kids guess my age, and the range went from 19-101! one student even guessed my real age!)
*Wrote about and drew what we wished we had 100 of and what we were glad we didn't have 100 of.
*"I could eat 100 _____" drawings. We drew 10 rows of 10 to make 100
*Counted to 100
*Did 100 "disco dancer" moves
*Stamped 100 stamps
and finished in our favorite activity....
*100 snacks! We counted out 10 pieces of 10 different snacks to total 100! Then we each had a chance to eat 10 pieces of the snack when we were finished. 

Phew! It was a BUSY day in Kindergarten! Check out our pictures below for more of the fun!

 I could eat 100...
 100 stamps
 I wish/I'm glad:
Great thinking!
 When I am 100...






100 Snacks:








Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

1 comment:

Ms. Gaither said...

Thank you so much for the Liebser Blog award!

Barb
meet me at the zoo...
kinderzoo