Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ducks Vs. Huskies!

family photo minus Mr. Bee and my nephew!
Tonight is a very big night for the Ducks! We are playing our (arguably) bitterest rivalry of the Pac! This is a very big game in my family, because my sister went to UW and married a husky, while the rest of us have been born and bred Ducks! I'm sad that this is the first year I won't be with the whole family during the game, but I just couldn't make it this year. Cheering for the ducks from home!!
my sis and I :) (date stamp wrong, obviously :) )
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love!!! Can't wait to see what's here - I'm a new follower! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade