Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, friends!

I've been on a blog hiatus, spending time with family and such! It's been wonderful!!

Today we drove up to visit my family in washington. Mom, Dad, my niece and I went to Christmas Eve service at their church complete with a candle lit carol by the insanely large outdoor tree and a live nativity. too cool! We got there late so we were going to sit separately, when the kids sitting next to my parents asked if we would like to have their seats so we could sit together. How sweet is that?? I LOVE Christmas. and I love my parents church :) Here is a picture from their parking lot. Gorgeous, right?? It's on an old golf course.



Now we are relaxing and enjoying "The sound of music" with a glass of wine. aka Heaven. My niece, who is 4, said the funniest thing at dinner tonight. As I grabbed the bottle of Cab Sav to fill everyone's glass, she proudly called it "Auntie Bee's milk!" haha. Classic :) (btw, she has never seen me drink before...so this was so cute!)

I hope your Christmas is filled with love and family! Blessings to you and yours as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! He is GOOD! Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: