Thursday, March 22, 2012

2 hour delay

This is what was happening when I went to bed last night. It might not look weird to everyone, but as an Oregonian in March this is strange! We have had LOTS of wet snow mix in the past month or so, but it has mainly been a tease that only stuck south of us. No snow days or delays, just enough excitement to get the kids distracted.

Well, today is the 3rd day of spring...so naturally, this is when the snow was ready to stick! I was a skeptic, but still didn't sleep well because I was constantly checking my phone. I was VERY excited to see at 4:56 this morning that the school district issued a 2 hour delay which means NO AM KINDER!! Perfect scenario for me, no snow make up day, but no kids either! I still have to go in for a couple of hours but I will get to spend that time prepping. Next week is spring break so this is the perfect timing for me to get planning done and then head out for break right when the kids get out tomorrow.

Can I get a heck yes?? Finally we've got some good coming from this cold weather!! But, now I am ready for the gorgeous Oregon summer :) C'mon warmth! **Disclaimer- I am an Oregonian through and through. We are so used to rain that we are a little bit bi-polar when it comes to weather changes :) Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: