Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OMG it has been forever!

Wow! I thought life had been busy before, but right now it is at an all time high for me! (all mostly good stuff, too!) I haven't even had time to read my favorite blogs, let alone update you all on life in Bee's KinderGarden!

Stopping by for a quick update! I hope to write more soon :)


  1. In the classroom
  • We have caterpillars in their chrysalises! Can't wait for them to come out!
  • Last day of CARE training was yesterday! 5 seminars and lots of hours have made for a really great experience! can't wait to share more on it later :)
  • my mom subbed for my class again yesterday :)
  • I have a new student starting tomorrow! I knew 17 kinders and 1 more for reading wouldn't last! It's still great, though!
  • Gearing up for our fishing trip in june!
  • missing Mrs. Sneaker!!! She had her beautiful baby girl and is out on maternity!
2. Mrs. Bee's life
  • running a 1/2 marathon (my first! can you believe it?) at the end of this month!
  • Got into the Nike Women's marathon half in october with some of my running besties and sorority sisters! This will be my 2nd time running in this race, but thinking I like the 1/2 training WAY better!!
  • Left the restaurant and am now working in the pro shop at the same health club! loving the hours and pace of the new job! Much better for me! (I get home around 8:30 now!)
  • Tonight is my first night on my own in the pro shop! wish me luck!!
  • No longer have our kitty, LONG story but things are so much better for us now!
I'm sure there is a lot more to update on, but that should do it for now! I'm off to get ready for work!

Happy Wednesday!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: