Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sunshine=Happiness

I've been thinking a lot in the last couple of weeks about how happy I am when the sun comes out and warm weather comes around. It's no surprise that in Oregon there is no shortage of rain or cloudy/cold days, but it might surprise you that we have one of the most beautiful summers you could ask for. Yes, it still rains occasionally during the summer. But I swear it makes us appreciate the sunshine that much more!

This beautiful sunshine usually peeks its head out of the clouds for a day or two during may, but doesn't normally last long until at least June. This year we are extra lucky and it has been sunny with little to no rain for at least a week! I'm talking sunshine and weather in the 70's and 80's! wow!

I find myself in a happier mood and filled with "extra" patience in my classroom. Is this what it is like teaching in warm and sunny places?? Maybe I should move to warmer pastures! (everyone who knows me says YA RIGHT!!)

I'm an Oregon girl born and raised!

I guess I'll just continue to bask in the glory of Oregon sunshine (when it decides to grace us with its presence)

32 days!

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: