Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer is here!

Today is our first day of summer break...and wouldn't you know it, it is raining! oh well... beggars can't be choosers, right?

I spent the morning helping my dear friend move out of her classroom for the 4th time. We started teaching the same year and became friends through our new teacher orientation group and kept it touch sharing the trials and triumphs of kinder teaching over long walks with our pups and coffee dates. She is such an inspiring and loving teacher and because of this horrible teaching economy we came into at just the wrong time, she has been temporary status every.single.year! seriously?! I swear, all of the "budget saving measures" have made each year as a newer teacher completely heartbreaking. I love her so much and so wish we could have been doing something else instead of packing up again. But regardless I count myself blessed to spend time with her and know that whatever group of kids that gets her next year will feel the same way!

I love you C!!! Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: