Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Creative minds needed

I just got these super cute popouts for my new Bee themed job chart! My classroom jobs are not fitting with the theme, can you help?
Bees Pop-Its™ Pockets, 12 pockets, 12 cards
They are:
Table Boss (person who passes out to the table)
Line Leader
Door Holder
Attendance Person
Inspector(makes sure room in clean, lights are off, end of line)
Substitute

Cute names needed!! :)


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

3 comments:

Mrs. Brown said...

I can't wait to see what ideas you get....I have my kids color coded and usually there are 5 kids at each table/group. I just call them the group leader...I hope other people share their ideas.

Donut Diva said...

maybe queen bee? that person could be the person who passes out stuff? carpenter bees they could be the ones that sharpen pencils. I am not a bee expert but maybe name the helpers after the type of bees out there and the jobs they have in the hive. Hive helper?
Heidi

First Time @Fifth Grade said...

I would put The Bee Movie on and see when they are trying to pick jobs if there are any cute names. I can only remember the PollenJocks. Good Luck!