Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fancy Friday

This week was F week, which means we had "Fancy Friday". I am super nervous considering this fell on friday the 13th. I was pleasantly surprised that the unlucky date did not throw off this mojo, and we had a GREAT day! Here are some pics of my cutie pies :) We were "oh so fancy!" a la Fancy Nancy accessories :)






Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such a cute idea!Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!

Kim
Growing Up Teaching

Heather's Heart said...

What fun! I am your newest follower and have been looking around your blog and love it! Your kiddos are blessed to have a creative teacher like you! I would love for you to come visit and follow me! I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*!

Heather
Heather's Heart