Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Summer Post!

Phew! It's summer! and I finally feel like things are calm. Today I woke up to a phone call at, yes, 1:40 pm. Wow! and I went to bed at 11pm last night. Can you tell I've been tired?? Let me tell you, that sleep felt soo good! by this time Mr. Bee has been to an appointment and played 18 holes. haha. I love it! Today I'd planned on cleaning up the side of our house for a gravel load coming in, but since it was pouring out (summer??) at least that will be put on the back burner.

The last few days of school was super fun filled and packed with many activities. I can't even remember if I blogged about fishing. If I didn't that's coming soon! Monday was a regular schedule, tuesday we went fishing, and Wednesday was the last day! Parents came and after A LOT of technical difficulty surrounding my slideshow, we finally watched it and I could tell the parents loved it. I miss my kids already!! The rest of the week of finishing report cards and cleaning up my room.

Now that I am done with that, I am focusing on my leveled library. Last week I went to the scholastic wearhouse sale (awesome!!!) and spent WAY too much, but my library is much more stocked for each guided reading level. and at 2 dollars a book, I didn't feel too guilty. The biggest task was leveling the books, but now that I am done with that, I am putting on the labels (I got them fromLadybug Teacher Files, she rocks!) and beginning to set up the library. It's finally coming along! I'll post pics as soon as I can :) The only frustration I've hit is leveling the small phonics books I got. They should be in the a-d levels, but not sure where exactly and I can't find any information on that....

Anyways, my brain is a little scattered, but it feels good to be back! How is your summer going so far?? Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: