Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day

Can you tell I'm going to miss them?
This has been such a great year! yesterday was the last day for 1/2 day, so I am in my classroom doing report cards and cleaning while the rest of the school is finishing up their last day. I'm just about to head out to the buses to wave off the big kids, but wanted to say hi :) Happy last day! I'll write a bigger update later!

PS. A Big GOOD LUCK!! to my friend and teammate Mrs. Sneaker who is defending her core paper for her doctorate today!! You rock, girl!

p.s.s can you say "end of the year life is crazy??" I can! No time for blogging(or cleaning my house, you can ask Mr. Bee!)! Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: