Monday, May 23, 2011

You Tube

Don't you just love Youtube? My awesome teammate katie found the numbers in the teens video last week and we thought it would be a fun one to share with the class. It was so cute watching them dance to the song!


Then, of course, some links were recommended at the of the first video. A couple of the boys saw Batman and FREAKED!! Well, I was a little hesitant to play the video without reviewing it first, but upon their cute prodding I gave in (knowing the creator had made many videos that I love for the class) so, this 2nd song was about vowels called "Vowel Bat" Who doesn't love Batman? :)


I had forgotten how much fun youtube was in the classroom! Have you ever shown videos to your class? 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

No comments: