Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to make a noise level poster

I've had a few people ask me how I made my Noise Level Poster on vistaprint. Well, it was super easy!

The image I used for the poster I got from Gracehopper Learning. She was so sweet and created the poster and then shared it as a freebie! Thanks, Gracehopper! :)


  1. Once you have the poster on your computer, go to Vista Deals and choose free uploads. then choose the poster size you would like and continue. it will then prompt you through a few formatting choices, then you can upload your image. By doing this step you are able to upload an image for free, instead of paying to add your photo! (You won't end up actually purchasing this one)
  2. Now, close out that window and go back to the vista deals link and choose free poster. Now you are creating your real poster! choose your size and then get started! Go through their full list of templates and the one I chose was on the 7th page toward the bottom. follow the directions and MAKE SURE to choose add photo already uploaded! this will make it so you can use the picture from step #1! :) (and not pay for it!) Follow all the steps to customize the poster to your liking (I didn't do anything special, or cropping, even if it said to and it turned out fine!)
  3. The last step is going to your card and DELETING the first poster you made (the plain one). It should now say free next to your colorful poster. all you will need to pay for is shipping. 
I promise it's not as complicated as it sounds! :) Just make sure you only have 1 poster in your cart when you are ready to pay and it will be free! 

Happy vista-ing! :) Feel free to message me if you have any questions! I'd love to help! :)
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

1 comment:

Gracehopper said...

Hello, Mrs. Bee.

What an adorable blog! I love your style! Thanks for the shout out. :D I just made some more posters with different themes and will be adding those tomorrow. I love, love, love your page! Thanks for the How To, too. haha

Warmly,
GracehopperLearning