Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinterest redo

All you need is a box of crayons, a (dollar spot at Target!) basket, and a hot glue gun! This took literally 5 minutes to create!

Simply 2nd resources shared an adorable crayon box that she did a remake of. Well, naturally, I repinned her pin because it was ADORABLE! It is a crayon box that will be where all the kiddos can put their broken crayons in, and then I can make cute gifts out of them! Check out Becca's blog for her cute ideas on how to use the broken scraps! Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

2 comments:

Erin Eberhart said...

Oh my stinking gosh!! I'm gonna have to go BACK to Target for like the 4th time this week. I am OBSESSED with Pinterest. I made the sucker display in the flower pot tonight. ha This may be my project tomorrow. This is presh! Hadar from Target Treasures needs to see this!
Erin
http://eberhartsexplorers.blogspot.com/

Gerita Meade said...

I love this and will put this on my to do list!