Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Blog design!

Check out my new blog design!! Thanks to the FABULOUS Miss Snowden I now have a custom Bee themed blog....so cute!! I'm still playing around with it to find the perfect fit of fonts and new symbols, but what do you think so far?? I think she did such a great job!! Any advice on colors I should change (fonts, labels, etc)?

I'd love it if you grabbed my new button and put it on your blog, it's so cute!!



Mrs. Bee's Kinder Garden
While you're at it, please join my parent involvement linky party! So far it's pretty lonely with only 2 entries. Join in!!
Mr. Bee and I are off to a movie, hope you all enjoy your sunday!

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

2 comments:

Mandee said...

I think it looks great!! I wish I had a button!!

Melissa Williams said...

Mrs. Snowden rocked your blog! It is adorable!

First Grade Frame of Mind