Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome cards

I am planning on sending out these awesome welcome cards (I got the idea on the pro teacher forum listed in my vistaprint below!) For kinders, I'm not sure how far in advance I will know who's in my class, but I'm hoping to get these out! We'll see!

(I got the postcard from Keen on Kindergarten, check her out! She's got great ideas!)


Do you send home a welcome note? Link up with First Grade Frame of Mind and share your ideas, too!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post

4 comments:

Melissa Williams said...

Thanks for sharing, linking and being the first post at the linky party! I am adding your cute button to my blog!
First Grade Frame of Mind

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

I love Vista print and the way they allow you to make such great things for the classroom. The kids and parents will love your cards.


❤Jodi from...
★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
Helping Teachers Get Organized

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Aww, these are really cute :) I LOVE Vista Print too! I used it for a few things for my wedding and when I thought something was not going to arrive in time, I wrote on twitter about it and Vista Print immediately contacted me to rush my order and the whole thing was free! They have amazing customer service.

Pocketful of Littles said...

I see you are a PTer too! Can't believe I have never been to your site. I found your through the linky party. I am your newest follower! Very cute!


I would love for you to visit my blog

pocketofkinders.blogspot.com